Do you have a water filtering system at your home?
Did you know having a water filtering system has many benefits!?
- Removing physical debris
- Removing chemicals such as chlorine, chloramine and fluride
- Clean water for cooking, drinking and cleaning
- All the water in your home is completely purified
These are just some of the benefits for having a water filtering system!
1. Unusually high water bill – Leaks in your plumbing system mean that you can expect your water bill to increase significantly. Depending on the extent of the damage your bill could be over $100 or more than usual
2. Repeated Drain clogs – Although Drain blockages can be common. If blockages/clogs continue to happen there could be a break in your sewer line.
3. No hot water – If you have little to no hot water you should check to see when your hot water unit was last serviced and manufactured, it might be time for an upgrade or a service.
4. Smelly kitchen sink – Pouring grease, oil or food down the drain is one of the most common plumbing problems. As grease and oil cool it hardens inside the pipes and leads to. blockages.
We are proud to announce the launch of our new website, designed and built by Brandicoot.
The new website features a fresh, contemporary design with an easy to navigate menu system. We’re very pleased with our new website and would like to thank the guys at Brandicoot for all their hard work in putting together such an easy to use, yet beautifully designed website for us.