Andel Plumbing and Gas have the plant and equipment to facilitate plumbing services for both small and large scale projects. Our equipment is maintained and managed at a high level to ensure we are able to complete your plumbing work efficiently and safely. Daily start up sheets are completed and logged and any faults and repairs are noted and actioned.
Services are completed regularly by authorised repairers and all repairs and maintenance on equipment is logged and monitored.
All equipment is housed at our premises and logged in and out of our asset storage area for complete asset control. This equipment includes:
- 1.7 tonne Excavator
- 1.8 tonne Excavator
- 4 tonne Excavator
- 13 tonne Excavator
- Rubber Tyre Bobcat
- 8 tonne Truck
- Laser Measuring Equipment
- Wacker Packer
- Vertical Rammer
- Oxy Welding Set Ups
- Electrofusion Welding Equipment
- Polywelding Equipment
- Large supply of powered tools such as concrete cutters, jackhammers, etc.
- Specific ‘Mine Site Ready’ Vehicles
- 16 fully equipped, late model service vehicles specifically configured for civil, commercial and maintenance plumbing.